It is not uncommon to see a canary hanging in a cage in most coal mines. They are an early-warning system that is quite sensitive and reliable. It goes this way. Dead bird means you have methane in the air, waiting to blow up at the first spark.. Thus it is that I include info from. Britain, Britain is our Canary,. When our bird drops dead we had better be ready for the eminent encroachment of something bad………
9 year old with her groom. AHHHH the bliss of my brides faultless and hirsute little body.! BREATHLESS! ( no! I mean it! anybody got a spare cannula?). And think about the new, more organicly grown laws when Sharia is instituted as the law of the land . Choppping off body parts is fast and echonomical. Backlogged court dockets will become a thing of the past!
THIRTEEN YEAR OLDS SHOULDENT STEAL KISSES!
Tender mercies of worship fill the soul when the meat begins to tear!!! We are here to take you back in time about 1400years.
KINDA MAKES YOU WANT TO GO TO THE STEAK HOUSE FOR LUNCH!
The following diatribe can be said to be straight from the man on the scene, as Pat Condell describes what he sees as Britain struggles to deal with same said migrants in England.
Just trace the path of the sun. It always goes from east to west. Just consider Pat to be the “canary in the mine”. Progressives in the states worship the anemic socialist nations of Europe and are presently stirring the pot here to cook up there own version. Bless you for your sharp vision of our fearless leader Pat!
And when I close my door, “I have become death, destroyer of worlds”. Or so it was, at the last point of no return. When R. Oppenheimer saw the first blazing mushroom cloud. And it’s the sense of inevitability that digs deepest in my bones. Are we worthy of our own salvation.? Or has western civilization run its course of en masse dissipation. Is it over? They, the “Evil ones” are doing more than diddling nuclear dreams. Our enemy thinks salvation is when I die and the good life begins when he dies killing me. You can’t beat that.
The mess at Calais is the backwash from “the Tube” That underskirts the English channel, linking France and a real prize in every immigrants heart…. Britain. Cuzz they cannot wait to set you up with a life you have no hand in creating! “Bes’ dang welfare in the world!” says Uncle Ibrahim, already ensconced in his 1.5 mill. flat in “Jolly Old England”.
And as comely and fecund a dame as Britain is, I sense America “The Great Satan” is the ultimate destination in the dreams of Jihad bound baddies. Can liberal democracies ever get their act together enough to prevent the BIG one from being set off in New York or Houston or such. Can we somehow neutralize the nuclear “inevitability”. Or is it,.. “if it can happen it will.”
The seventh century rears it’s primitive visage in Britain. One must at least entertain the idea that some form of compensatory back swing is happening in reaction to the sin of past empire. This may be an oversimplification. The same rule of colonialism cannot be easily fit to America. The old feeling was “our differences end at the waters edge.” I appears that the modern liberal assumes what ever the prevailing third-world perception of America happens to be at that moment. Many of the nabobs and potentates out there saulve their constituents feeling about shortcoming in their lives by blaming “it” whatever ” it ” is, on the big bad, great Satan/boogeyman America. This serve the dual purpose of quieting the restless spirits of the “masses” as well as distracting said masses away from the real culprit. THEM.
So we get this weird self-loathing from what seems like nowhere. Sheeeeesh
They turned their backs to the crimes against the innocents.
This child belongs to those who would stand in harm’s way for her.. You and I are responsible.
In the course of tracking down information concerning the failure of multiculturalism in Europe I came upon this: As many as 1400 female children were raped, tortured and abused in northern England in a multitude of ways over a 16 year period. Sixteen years? Yes it seems that the authorities were aware of the crimes, but they apparently were so intimidated by the possibility of being accused of racism that they just let it go.
Of course the hard numbers are that 91% of child rape convictions in Britain have Muslim perps. Muslims presently constitute 4% of the British population. Them boys should be given kudos for working overtime in catching-up with the other 96% of the population. Oh yes,virtually all the victims were little white girls. No racism here!
When asked to read a sermon condemning such behavior, 75% of the Mosques that were asked to condemn the incident, refused to co-operate in sending the anti-child rape message.